These are the answer keys to the exercises we didn't have time to check on Thursday.
workbook page 35
6) 1. I bought an unusual modern glass table
2. Why didn't you tell me the truth?
3. Finally, he returned the book to me.
sentences to translate
- I didn't want you to leave/go.
- I'm looking for a job, but I haven't found one yet.
- By the time I arrived, my parents had already had lunch.
- Do you realize the importance of what you've done?
- I beat him/her.
- At this time tomorrow, I'll be flying to Madrid.
- The old stone bridge is being torn down next week.
- I'm going to México and I want to stay at a luxury resort.
- There are 25 storeys in this building. The view from the top is impressive.
- My brother lives in a spacious flat / apartment, but the building hasn't got a lift / elevator.