1) Think of a situation in which you really needed a friend to cheer you up. Why did you feel miserable? What had happened to you?
2) Have you ever been disappointed by a friend? What did you do?
3) Are your parents too protective? Why? What don’t they let you do on your own? What would you like to do, but are not allowed to?
4) Have you ever survived a close call? Do you think you are lucky to be alive? Why?
5) Do you know anybody whose job involves living on the edge? What job is it? How does this person risk his/her life?
6) Films often make us experience intense excitement. What is the most thrilling film you have ever seen? Give reasons.